BlueHost is one of the most popular web hosting sites and although it is not the best out there, it is definitely among the cheapest!
BlueHost will surely impress you with its benefits. BlueHost is an online tool to make your life easy.
- A guaranteed 99.9 uptime – Quick recovery from site crashes, meaning you get unmatched access speed and almost constant uptime.
- Presence of cPanel, for ease in navigation – Customers get to navigate and manage a number of features without going through complicated processes.
- Multiple hosting options such as shared and VPS hosting – Greater versatility means customers get to choose how to host based on business needs.
- Absolutely unlimited Domain hosting, with unlimited file transfer and space – Customers will never want in terms of capacity with more than enough space to go around.
- Unlimited emails – Receive all the emails you can and send as many. Indefinitely.
- Competent pricing for beginners – A great deal for those new to the industry, especially for new startups looking to get more value for less expenditure.
- A lot of powerful add-ons for extra value – This is a boost for an already powerful hosting service enabling for better features and efficiency.
- Unbeatable moneyback guarantee – BlueHost doesn’t force you to pay if you don’t like it. You get what you paid for or you get back what you paid.
The first thing to do to start off on this is to create an account on Bluehost. Follow the detailed steps below for this purpose.
- First, go to the Bluehost website and click on the “get started now” button in green.
- Once you have clicked on “get started now”, you will be redirected to a page with four plans to choose from. These are Basic, Plus, Prime and Go PRO.*The recommendation is that you start off with the basic plan for its cheapness and simplicity.
- The next step after you have selected your preferred plan is to craft a domain name. You will be asked to do so. If you have an existing domain, you may enter it in the right box, and if you want to create one, enter the new domain name in the left box.
- After the domain name is entered, you will be taken to a page where you will have to enter your personal information. This is integral to your credibility so ensure that you put in the right details.You will also be prompted to enter your payment details. Carefully do so. PayPal is also an option.
- You also have add-ons that you can choose from to make your experience smooth and secure.Small notes about the Add-Ons:
- Domain privacyYou get to hide your personal information and contacts, such as your name.
- Site Backup proIn case of a website crash or some glitch, you get to restore your information by clicking one button. This means that all information is automatically backed up.
- Search Engine JumpstartFrom quick indexing to head-to-head comparative analysis reports, you are covered under this. You are also guided through the steps to improve your SEO rankings yourself and learn the tricks of Search Engine Mastery.
- SiteLock SecurityThis assures a security boost for your domain, involving scans for malware to DDoS protection.
6. Just read the disclaimer carefully and then click on the green button “Submit”, once you are done.
7. Now that you are done with the sign-up process, log in to your Bluehost account and you will see a control panel, where you need to click on the WordPress button.You may be redirected to the Mojo marketplace where you need to click on “Install New Scripts”.On the next page, please enter your domain name that you have decided upon. This is where your WordPress will be installed on.Notice that there is a small box stating “directory” on the right after a forward slash.
- You may leave it blank, in which case, WordPress will be installed on the root domain.
- If you write something there, for example, “xyz”, the directory will appear as domain.com/xyz, and WordPress will be installed here.
After this, click on the button “check domain”. Click “continue” on any following window until the installation starts.
8. WordPress installation will be followed by a page asking for your login credentials pertaining to WordPress.This will be followed by a confirmation email at your registered email address.
So, if you have a wish to have a website of your own, get on this immediately! Get a Bluehost account now! That’s all really! Also, check out more here!
Disclaimer: This is an important note that there are some links above which are affiliate links and if you click on them and decide to purchase something, I shall earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Let me say on record that I have used and experienced the services of this company, and my recommendation is strong as I have found them to be very helpful and useful. My opinion is not based on the commission I make, but because of how reliable I found this to be. You are not compelled to make any decision unless you see fit and feel that they will help you achieve your goals.
You can also check out our article on ConvertKit here for a definite guide on its use!