Estimated reading time: 8 minutes
Table of contents
- With the complete training course called ‘Become The Best Version Of Yourself’ you will learn about your triggers, identify the things that you want to change in your life, explore your shadows, and, most of all, find yourself again.
- Watch this video course sample:
- Here are all related posts
‘How do I become the best version of myself’ is one of the intimate question that you surely asked yourself, and let me assure you, you don’t necessarily stumble across the best version of yourself, but you can discover who you really are by accident or over time.
Recognize that your best version of self is your own vision, and not anyone else’s. This means that you can change your own mind, which opens up an alternative universe in which you are free to look to that star at the end of the universe for your guidance.
The best version of me lives in the moment. I live in the moment because I am living my life as I desire, which is not to say that other people’s lives are not important. However, living with the knowledge of how to create the life you want in every day is what it means to be alive.
Every moment is a new lesson in life. We have to learn all the time. This is done through the process of taking one action after another, with each following action bringing you closer to your desired new thing.
The beauty of this process is that you can repeat it over again, and each new reflection of your desires will bring you closer to the wonderful new things you desire.
People who claim to live a positive person, and are happy within themselves, have discovered the power of being happy with the way that they feel. They have found out how to use the power of happiness to make their lives better, and they have learned how to enjoy the process instead of feeling unhappy.
They know that being happy is not about being a social media user, or having a large number of friends, or being involved in every day frivolous activity. It is knowing how to be happy for what you have, and knowing that eventually, that will bring you to the great things that you desire.
Being a happier person, and having a better version of myself has many benefits. Being happy is a choice.
Happiness is something that can be achieved by working hard at it, and knowing what it takes to get there. One of the best ways that people can begin to experience being a happier person, and reaching the goals they have for themselves is with the process of taking on the process of answering the question “how do I become the best version of myself.”
Through the process of answering this question, people will be able to see how much they have changed, and how much more that they are capable of becoming.
People who want to achieve the goals they have set for themselves, and who want to be happier in general, will find that the best version of themselves is in using the process of answering this question on a daily basis.
People who have become happier, and more satisfied with their lives have realized that the best version of themselves is when they are happy with themselves.
People who have been able to accomplish this have found that they have taken control over their lives, and are in charge of it. They are no longer living in the shadow of an evil alter ego, but a life that they are happy with and very content with.
People who have come to realize this have used the process of answering the question to keep themselves in a constant state of happiness, and contentment.
Another benefit of answering the question ‘how do I become the best version of myself’, is that it gives you a way of evaluating your own life, and seeing if you are doing things that you would love to do.
Many people go through life not accomplishing the things that they most want in life, and these people will notice that they don’t experience the happiness and contentment that they think they should.
By answering the question in your own version, you can identify with others that are in the exact same boat as you, and can start to understand what is keeping you from pursuing your goals, and living out your dreams.
There is absolutely no reason to not pursue your goals, and live the life you have always dreamed of, there is only reason to be depressed or miserable.
The third benefit is that you can ask the for advice from anyone else on the planet that has discovered the formula for success. You can learn from someone that has been where you are, and achieved what you are trying to achieve.
But be aware that their ‘happiness’ is not yours, happiness is different for each person because it is the interpretation and feeling for each person.
Sometimes you have to look outside of yourself to find success, and you can do this by achieving small goals. Making small goals to stay motivated and on track towards your bigger goals is much better than not even trying at all.
So, Discovering your true self is and answering the question ‘how do I become the best version of myself’, is possible, and when you choose to be authentic and in integrity with your true self, you will realize that everything falls in place.
Life can be so much more when you know who you are and where you are going.
When you shift your focus to who you are and what you want out of life, you find your true self.
Creating boundaries, being self-aware, and identifying your wounds are only a few ways to reclaim your powers and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Do you need help?
With the complete training course called ‘Become The Best Version Of Yourself’ you will learn about your triggers, identify the things that you want to change in your life, explore your shadows, and, most of all, find yourself again.
You will also learn:
- What does being the best version of yourself look like;
- How you can assess yourself and various spheres of your life to get a better sense of how aligned you are with your true self;
- How you can benefit from embracing new behaviors and introduce changes in your relationships;
- Why it is so vital for you to practice healthy boundaries;
- 5 emotional wounds that lead to living a lie and how you can identify them in you;
- What emotional projection is and how you can be aware of them to heal your emotional wounds;
- To identify your emotional triggers and how you can stop emotions from controlling how you feel;
- What your feelings tell you about your internal reality;
- What are the psychological barriers that prevent you from being the best version of yourself;
- To assess your self-esteem and identify ways to improve it;
- How you can connect to your authentic self and what are the benefits to do so;
- How you can reconnect to your inner child and live a life that is more aligned with your truth;
- 5 ways you can practice healthy boundaries in your life and relationships;
- Practical ways to live your best life and be the best version of yourself in all areas of your life;
- How you can be more self-aware and improve on your self-talk;
- Over 50 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge on how to be the best version of yourself;
- And much more!
Important to remember:
From the time we are born, many will be educated to be a version of themselves that please others.
Whether it comes from the way you were raised or how you were taught in school, we often learn to put a mask on and be an actor in our life.
Unfortunately, that behavior will not lead you to be happy and live a fulfilling life.
You can discover the best version of yourself and transform your life so that you are no longer an actor in your life. Choose to live the life that was made for you.
The video ( & audio ) section of course will help you find the best version of yourself that will allow you to transform your life and live happily and fulfilled.
- 2 Things Authentic People Do And How You Can Be Your True Self
- 3 Steps To Being The Best Version Of Yourself
- 3 Things You Can Do To Feel Your Best
- 4 Secrets To Better Know Yourself
- 4 Things You Can Do Now To Be Your Best Self
- 5 Actions To Be A Better Person
- 6 Destructive Behaviors That Stops You From Being Yourself
- 8 Tips To Live Your Best Life
- 8 ways To Create Boundaries So You Can Be Yourself
- The Secret To Loving And Enjoying Who You Are
So please don’t wait any longer, go and get it
and let me know how it goes
Watch this video course sample:
Here are all related posts
- How to transform your life and live happily and fulfilled
- How to Shift Your Focus to Who You Are and What You Want Out of Life
- How to Reclaim Your Powers and Live the Life You’ve Always Dreamed Of
- How to Introduce Changes in Your Relationships
- How to Identify Your Emotional Triggers
- How to Identify the Things That You Want to Change in Your Life
- How to Become the Best Version of Yourself
- How to Be the Best Version of Yourself in All Areas of Your Life
- Discovering your true self is possible
- Destructive Behaviors That Stops You From Being Yourself
- Deepen your knowledge on how to be the best version of yourself
- Choose to be authentic and in integrity with your true self
- Become the best version of yourself
- Actions To Be A Better Person
- How you can benefit from new behaviours in life
- How You Can Connect to Your Authentic Self
- Be the best version of yourself: https://exploringyourmind.com/
- Starting today, stop these 6 things to become the best version of yourself: https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/starting
- 6 self-destructive behaviors you should quit asap: https://www.readunwritten.com/2019/08/22/6-destructive
- Psychological projection: dealing with undesirable emotions: https://www.everydayhealth.com/
- Inner child work: 4 healing techniques to overcome trauma: https://lonerwolf.com/inner-child-work/
- How to get to know yourself better! 7 steps to self awareness: https://www.thelawofattraction.com/ways-know-yourself-7-steps/
- We love this video from Alyssa Nobriga MA: Psychological projections: how to heal relationships: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnkbygkpjpu