Every business should learn how to become a YouTube authority and increase their Popularity With YouTube Marketing, YouTube has become a serious online marketing platform for companies, and with millions of users, many businesses are seeing tremendous growth in their customer base.
But even if you’re not on YouTube, you can take advantage of this site’s viral power to promote your company and grow your business.
In order to find out how to become a YouTube authority, you first need to identify your niche.
You should find a product or service that you believe in or would be beneficial to others. Once you have a product or service to promote, the next step is learning how to effectively promote it on the world’s most popular social media site.
Here are a few tips that will help you promote your company and grow your business using YouTube.
The first step you need to take is uploading a video that advertises your company and/or your service. Finding someone to host the video is the first step, and this person will generally make a couple of videos for their own company and then license them to be used on YouTube.
When a video is uploaded to YouTube, it is immediately available to the public. Therefore, it’s important that you create a video that is professionally done and that will draw in traffic from your target audience.
YouTube prides itself on offering the most searched video of any website, and therefore, if you want to grow your business, you need to take advantage of YouTube’s reputation.
Another important aspect of creating professional-looking videos is your description. This is the portion of your video that people will most likely read.
A description should be informative and entertaining, but it should also make people understand why they should watch your video and look forward to viewing it.
This will ensure that your video receives more views in the short term and that it attracts a larger subscriber base long-term.
For example, if your video has five minutes worth of content, you should promote each individual segment of your video with your website name, a couple of links to your YouTube account, and your website URL.
Additionally, you should encourage viewers to leave comments on your YouTube videos.
As you are learning how to become a YouTube authority, you can promote your YouTube videos using press releases, blog posts, online articles, forum responses, podcast appearances, and social networking profiles.
For example, if you have a blog that promotes dog training, you could upload videos showing people training their pets.
Once you have created your first video, you should post it on your company’s main YouTube page. This way, everyone who is a registered member of YouTube can see your video.
Also, you should link your YouTube account to your Twitter and Facebook accounts. When you have created your video, you can share it on your blog, Facebook page, or connect it to your company website.
In this way, you are not only promoting your video but also promoting your company and its activities as well.
Additionally, you can take the comments and notes left by your visitors and turn them into backlinks to your site.
For example, if someone leaves a comment on your video about your carpet installation service, they will be linked back to your website.
This method increases the chance that someone will click on your link after leaving the comment, you not only get more views for the videos that you create, but you also increase the amount of traffic that your website receives from search engines.
One final strategy involves creating short YouTube videos. These videos should not be very lengthy, but should be entertaining and interesting.
You can learn how to create YouTube videos by getting to our course called ‘How To Become A YouTube Authority’. If you do not know how to make videos, you can watch YouTube tutorials.
However, if you already know how to make videos, you can directly use free-video sharing websites like YouTube. This will allow you to promote your company without spending money on advertisements.
More than 2 billion users visit YouTube on a monthly basis and watch billions of hours of videos every day, making YouTube the second most visited website in the world.
Because of that YouTube has become a serious marketing platform where businesses are given the opportunity to promote content in a truly visual and highly engaging way.
It has become an extremely powerful tool for businesses to increase awareness of their brand, drive more traffic to their company sites, and reach a broad audience around the world.
If you aren’t taking advantage of YouTube for your business you are missing out on marketing your company and growing your business.
As mentioned, we created a comprehensive guide that covers everything you need to know to get started on YouTube:
- Learn what it takes to get started on YouTube, including the equipment and software you’ll need to produce your own videos.
- You’ll learn how to choose your niche and determine what kinds of videos you’re going to produce.
- Discover how to properly optimize your YouTube channel so that you can be successful on the platform.
- Find out what you need to do to develop your content strategy and get started producing the videos your audience wants to see.
- Learn some different strategies for building your audience on YouTube and gaining more views and subscribers.
- Discover the strategies for increasing your customer engagement with your videos and YouTube channel.
- Learn some of the different ways that you can monetize your YouTube channel and start making passive income.
- Learn the mistakes to avoid making on your YouTube channel if you want to be successful.
The video and audio sections also covers:
Since its launch in 2005, YouTube has come a long way.
It has morphed form a website to upload amateur videos to a place where you can watch more types of content than even TV is capable of showing.
It has also become an extremely powerful tool for businesses to increase awareness of their brand, drive more traffic to their company sites, and reach a broad audience around the world.
If your company isn’t already leveraging the power of YouTube there are some massive benefits that you’re missing out on.
With this 10-part video course you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of why you are starting a YouTube channel.
- Determine your target audience.
- Figure out which YouTube category your videos belong in.
- Figure out how to properly optimize your YouTube channel to rank higher in searches.
- Learn why it’s important to integrate your other social media networks to your YouTube channel to broaden your reach and gain more subscribers.
- Learn about the different types of videos that are proven to be successful in driving new subscriptions.
- Learn how to build your audience through social media, participating in forums, and collaborating with others.
- Discover how you can increase engagement by creating simple and beautiful thumbnails, adding annotations to your videos, and including basic marketing SEO best practices to your channel.
- Learn the different avenues for monetizing your YouTube channel so you can make more money.
- Learn about the different mistakes that you can make on your YouTube channel and how to avoid making them.
- And so much more!
- 3 Steps for Being More Successful on YouTube
- 4 Strategies for Creating a Branded YouTube Channel
- 4 Ways to Create a Popular YouTube Channel for Your Business
- 5 Tactics to Get More Subscribers on YouTube
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Starting a YouTube Chanel for Business
- 6 Secrets for Growing Your YouTube Channel
- 6 Tips to Help You Grow Your Brand’s YouTube Channel
- Improve Your YouTube Search Rankings with These 5 Tips
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Starting a YouTube Channel for Your Brand
- The Top Ways to Get More Traffic To Your YouTube Channel