Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Table of contents
- How to Make Guides on Instagram – Give People One-Time Access to Information. Instagram is quickly becoming one of the top social networking sites in the world, but that popularity doesn’t mean you should jump on the latest Instagram guide and start blasting your way through all of the best tips for how to make guides on Instagram.
How to Make Guides on Instagram – Give People One-Time Access to Information. Instagram is quickly becoming one of the top social networking sites in the world, but that popularity doesn’t mean you should jump on the latest Instagram guide and start blasting your way through all of the best tips for how to make guides on Instagram.
For one thing, it’s been called a “weed”, and there are so many tips out there and no matter which ones you follow, you’ll still end up getting stung. The thing is, there are dozens of things that can be done to really promote your business or offer information for other marketers to use. It’s just up to you how you choose to do it.
If you want to learn how to make guides on Instagram effectively, the first thing you need to do is learn how to share new forms of information with your followers. This is where the Instagrammers go wrong.
They assume that since they have hundreds of friends, they can share anything they want and their followers will automatically know about it. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.
Instagram was designed as a community, so people should be able to share the information with the masses. As such, it should only be shared with people you follow. Unlike the old school social media websites, most people aren’t going to remember if or when you’ve shared something on your page.
The average person on Instagram is constantly fed up with being spammed by people who post information on how to make money in 5 seconds and try to sell them on the black market.
That leads us to the next point. People love to see new tips and tricks and it’s actually pretty hard to share this information with everyone. The more you share, the more people will want to see them.
This creates a sort of feedback loop that isn’t really good for an Instagrammer. It’s much better to wait and share your tips/tricks with a select group of friends.
So, how to make guides on Instagram? Your best option is to stay away from the paid advertising and instead share your knowledge/tips with your friends by creating posts in a fan page.
Not only will you create a place where your followers can get to know you better, but you’ll also be giving them a one-time access to your updates.
This means that they can instantly share your content with their followers. They can also pass on your information to all their friends. In turn, this will make your page become even more prominent in the search engine, leading people to visit it more often.
One of the main problems that people face when trying to make guides on Instagram is lack of content.
You might think that there would be lots of pictures and videos to help your followers out. However, this is not the case most of the time. People tend to share information that is relevant to what they are looking for.
Thus, it’s not always easy to convince someone to watch or read your video versus searching for the same information from the Internet.
The easiest way around this is to simply start a conversation. Ask questions related to the topic. For example, if you are making a review on an Instagrammers favorite ice cream, ask them what kind they like.
If they don’t have any idea what kind you’re talking about, then suggest some options. Just make sure that you keep conversations relevant. You wouldn’t want to start up a discussion on an inappropriate subject.
Social media users are becoming increasingly lazy. The ease of the online world and the instant gratification have led us to not bother with things that require us to go slightly out of our way, anymore.
This means that users do not want to have to leave an app to get more information, they want it integrated seamlessly into their feeds—otherwise, they will just scroll on.
Being able to create a compilation of posts around a certain theme is a brilliant way to recommend content to your audience. From sharing recommendations to creating informational threads, Instagram Guides are the best way to share new forms of information with your audience.
We created a course where you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the feature, an overview of Instagram Guides, and knowing when to use them.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Basic information about the Instagram platform
- What Instagram guides are
- How to use Instagram Guides
- Knowing whether Instagram Guides are the right post type
- Pros of Instagram guides
- Cons of Instagram guides
- A step-by-step method for creating guide
- Creating different types of guides
- Information about product guides
- Information about places guides
- Information about posts guides
- Some inspiration for guides you can create!
- How to promote your guides
- The mystery of the Instagram algorithm
- How to build a following
- Making sure you are a business account
- Using guides to remain on-brand
- How to tell the “success” of content
- And so much more!
VIDEO & AUDIO:
With this video course you will learn to understand the theoretical tools needed to be successful on Instagram, as well as gaining practical and actionable tips to making the most out of its features.
Instagram Guides is changing the way we consume information online; by integrating information into our feeds, we can teach and learn in a place that we already spend so much of our time: our social media feeds.
- Top 7 Ways to Use Instagram Guides
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Instagram Guides
- Nine Quick Tips to Creating Successful Instagram Guides
- How To Use Instagram Guides To Create A Brand
- Best 5 Ways to Promote Your Instagram Guides
- The Most Effective Types Of Instagram Guides
- How To Promote Your Content Through Instagram Guides
- How To Increase Engagement On Your Instagram Guides
- 6 Quick Reasons To Use Instagram Guides To Grow Your Business
- 10 How To Use Instagram Guides To Supplement Your Posts