SmarterQueue is a great post scheduling platform and a better alternative to the likes of Hootsuite and others. Why? Simply because it is all round more flexible with a focused view on customer friendly usability.
LuoVita believes that SmarterQueue is truly effective because of the following reasons:
- User-friendly interface- SmarterQueue has a great user-friendly interface which is very easy to use. The navigation is straightforward, and you can even filter your queue by category and social media platform.
- Competent pricing- In terms of pricing, no one can beat SmarterQueue. $20 a month will connect you up to four social media platforms that include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- RSS Feeds to help in content curation- If you are currently using Feedly to curate your content, you will love how easy it is to integrate Feedly with SmarterQueue. SmarterQueue will import all your feeds so that you can curate content from one place without having to log in to Feedly.
- Posting simplicity- SmarterQueue makes posting content effortless and easy. Simply set a posting schedule for each of your accounts and then create categories for each type of content that you want to share. From there, just add posts to your categories and SmarterQueue will do the rest.
- Social media analytics- Social Media Analytics in SmarterQueue can help you decide when is the right time to post on Facebook or tweet, so that it gets the maximum visibility.
Let’s learn the steps to properly get on with the SmarterQueue platform!
Step 1: Visit SmarterQueue and go ahead to the sign-up page!
Choose how you want to sign-up and then log-in in the future. You will be prompted to start a trial or leave that for later. Once you are past that, it is time to set up the account for your work. This is how it looks:
Add the profiles accordingly to expand your network on the platform. These are where you will be able to post via SmarterQueue, once you are up and running.
Step 2: This is where you categorize by creating post categories. What are these? They are the different varieties of content that you will be putting up on social media. Name these as you like and make them relevant for ease of scheduling in the future.
Step 3: It is now time to create a schedule based on the categories that you have defined. The schedule is also for which accounts you want to post and in what order.
Step 4: Next up, add content to the posts! Your first option should be evergreen posts. What are these? Well, these are posts with a continuous recycle patter, that is, they are always renewing themselves. On SmarterQueue, the moment you add a new post, it immediately goes for the next available time and after being shared, it is sent to the bottom of the queue automatically. Basically, you fill up your queue once, and the platform automatically takes care of the scheduling from then onwards.
Step 5: Like what you have seen so far? If you have had a great experience for the trial period, don’t forget to go for the paid subscriptions for continued services and greater benefits.
Every plan has the same basic features, except that the real difference is with the number of categories, volume of social media accounts, queued and daily posts.
Why the delay in going for it then? This is obviously one of the finer options out there and it’s time you get your membership of SmarterQueue!
Disclaimer: This is an important note that there are some links above which are affiliate links and if you click on them and decide to purchase something, I shall earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Let me say on record that I have used and experienced the services of this company, and my recommendation is strong as I have found them to be very helpful and useful. My opinion is not based on the commission I make, but because of how reliable I found this to be. You are not compelled to make any decision unless you see fit and feel that they will help you achieve your goals.
Set up a successful online shop with Shopify and realize your dream of becoming an online entrepreneur. Find out more on it and the uses here!
While post scheduling, make sure that it contains quality content. For this, check our Blogging E-Course and get the best ideas on smart content creation tactics or engage below!