From link sharing to custom call to action to audience engagement monitoring, Sniply has come a long way in becoming integral to the online marketing process.
Get the benefits of Sniply:
- Simple Setup and Installation- Sniply is one of those innovations with super-easy interface that involves a simple setup and installation.
- Great Call-to-Action- You can create a call-to-action for every link you share. The call-to-actions are not only time-sensitive that instill a sense of urgency but are also, interesting, and intriguing that are ultimately valuable to your customers.
- Compact Links Creation- The link shortener from Sniply is so compact that it lets you put a customized call-to-action on every page you share. When people click on a Sniply-generated URL, the page displays the ‘snip’ with a floating mini-banner which contains your CTA message along with a button that clicks through to the URL of your choice.
- Social Media Analytics- The platform’s dashboard shows you clicks, conversions, and conversion rates. You can also see your top-performing snips, top websites, and favorites as well.
- Customizable Free Edition- The free edition of Sniply is greatly customizable, leave alone the paid one. It allows you to change color, style and position of your snips, making them stand out without being irritating.
The real question for beginners to the scene is how to use it to its full potential. That’s what we are about to find out!
Step 1: Go to Sniply. There is an option to sign up for free as you can see below.
The next page will ask you to sign up via Twitter or Facebook or the age-old way of putting your details in.
Step 2: Choose any of the plans that suit you. Everyone of them is free for 14 days. The recommendation is that you choose the basic for now as it’s the simplest.
Step 3: Find a content to share on social media platforms and ensure that it is an article/journal/blog that is connected to your occupation or business. Then, copy the URL of this piece to Sniply as shown below.
After you have entered the URL, hit the ‘snip’ button which will customize the URL as per your wish.
Click ‘create’ next and then copy the custom URL to be shared on the social media platform of your choice.
* Remember that when you are using Twitter to share, don’t forget to add the handle or name of the writer of the original post. It gives credit where it’s due and ensures that more people see your post.
Step 4: Now it is time to set up a call to action through Sniply. On the dashboard, click on ‘Manage’ and then ‘call to action’.
Hit “+ New Call-to-Action” and then select a brand that exists or create one.
Now choose a type for your call-to-action.
Put in the preferred link for the call-to-action and then customize as you wish to be a worthy match for your company/brand.
So start with Sniply today and behold the changes to your social media functions!
Disclaimer: This is an important note that there are some links above which are affiliate links and if you click on them and decide to purchase something, I shall earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Let me say on record that I have used and experienced the services of this company, and my recommendation is strong as I have found them to be very helpful and useful. My opinion is not based on the commission I make, but because of how reliable I found this to be. You are not compelled to make any decision unless you see fit and feel that they will help you achieve your goals.
What makes SocialPilot one of the one of the most popular social media marketing and scheduling platform? Why don’t you find out? Check out the article here!
If you’ve enjoyed knowing about Sniply, also check our Blogging E-Course to boost your entrepreneurial skills.