SocialPilot is one of the most popular social media marketing and scheduling platform which was specifically developed for social media professionals and agencies.
LuoVita gathered some unique features that sets it apart from others; custom Facebook branding, bulk scheduling, team collaboration, social media calendar and client management.
The Benefits of SocialPilot are as follows:
- Customized Facebook Branding- Using SocialPilot for sharing on Facebook, you can put your own customized branding so that it does not look automated.
- Bulk Scheduling- Using this feature you can create bulk posts as much as 500 or more at once, by simply uploading the CSV files. This awesome attribute allows users to manage multiple social media platforms with great ease and flexibility.
- Collaboration within teams- Using this platform, users can easily invite their team member to work in collaboration, share files, communicate, and come up with some useful business ideas. You can include as many participants as you want.
- Social Media Calendar- Users can visualize their social media sharing strategies and make them more creative and fruitful using SocialPilot.
- Effective extension on the browser- SocialPilot offers browser extension for Chrome, Firefox and Safari which not only lets the user share an interesting article from the internet, but also enables them schedule images from Canva.
- Social Media Analytics- The platform provides powerful, yet easy to understand social media analytics that lets a user improvise social media marketing with efficiency.
Step 1: Visit the SocialPilot website and click on the “Get Started” button in orange.
Step 2: Once you click on the Get Started button you will be redirected to the “Plans” page, which offers 4 distinct plans, namely Individual, Professional, Small team and Agency.
*we recommend you start with the “Individual plan” to see how it pans out.
Step 3: In the next step, after you have chosen your preferred plan, click on start your 14-day trial and you will be redirected to the following page. You won’t require your credit card for this process.
Step 4: Fill up the credential details and click on “Signup”. You will be further redirected to a page where you will need to connect with any of your available social media account. You can also save time by skipping this step and connecting with any of the 3 specific social media platforms mentioned here, namely Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and complete the registration procedure.
Step 5: When you have completed registration, you will receive an email asking to confirm the email address you used for signing up. As soon as you confirm that email address you will be redirected to a dashboard.
Step 6: As you reach the “dashboard” page or log into your SocialPilot account, the first thing you need to do is to connect your social profiles. To do this, click on “Connect Account” on the left panel under Social Accounts.
After logging in to your SocialPilot account, the very first thing you need to do is to connect your social profiles. Click on the “Connect Account” button on the left panel under Social Accounts.
After you’ve completed connecting a profile, you will now be able to set a schedule for your posts. Please note that the default time zone is set for the United States, so adjust it accordingly to your needs. You can click on the “Edit” button to select your desired time zone on the next page.
To revisit setting a schedule, click on Manage Accounts on the left pane. Then, click on “Edit” for that account. Now you’re equipped to add a schedule for your social profile.
You can specify the time to add to the posting schedule under “Select Time” option. You can also choose the specific days of the week on which the schedule should be running. Once completed, click on the button displaying “Add Time”. Then, click on “Create Post” on the left pane to start adding posts into your schedule. Now you can start composing your post and adding links.
Once you have created the post, you will find three options in the drop-down menu: Add to Queue, Share Now and Share Next. Add to Queue will add that post to the schedule queue, while Share Now will share the content right then and there.
If you are out of content ideas, you can always use “SocialPilot content discovery” to get your hands on more interesting stories to share on your network.
Social media is the future, it is the place where most interactions take place, and where your content will most likely get noticed. However, you don’t need to be on every platform, just the ones providing the best exposure, and SocialPilot is one of the best tools to do so.
Disclaimer: This is an important note that there are some links above which are affiliate links and if you click on them and decide to purchase something, I shall earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Let me say on record that I have used and experienced the services of this company, and my recommendation is strong as I have found them to be very helpful and useful. My opinion is not based on the commission I make, but because of how reliable I found this to be. You are not compelled to make any decision unless you see fit and feel that they will help you achieve your goals.
Sniply is one of the finest audience engagement monitoring programs out there! Boost your business process today without delay by reading about it here!
Looking for more tips on social media marketing? Have a look at 10 Social Media strategies to beat your competitors and learn how to boost your social media reach.
Also, check our Content Marketing E-Course to develop a thorough idea on blogging techniques.