Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Table of contents
- You surely have The Morning Ritual you are used to, and one question that you have probably been asked more than once during your life is whether you are an early bird or a night owl.
- Even though the vast majority of people are not early birds, studies really show that early birds are more productive.In one sleep study, the early risers tended to be more productive, have higher salaries, and have a better quality of life than those who sleep late.There are quite a few anecdotal stories that support this study as well.
- The trick about the morning routine is creating one that matches your needs and lifestyle perfectly. Many people will take on the morning ritual of someone else, only to find that it does not work in their life.
- Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the course:
You surely have The Morning Ritual you are used to, and one question that you have probably been asked more than once during your life is whether you are an early bird or a night owl.
Interestingly, even though most people identify with one over the other, most people fall somewhere in between the two classifications.
In other words, they are considered intermediates who don’t particularly stay up too late but don’t wake up too early either.
Somewhere around 80% of people are considered intermediates, not early birds or night owls.
Early Birds Are More Productive…they say.
Even though the vast majority of people are not early birds, studies really show that early birds are more productive.
In one sleep study, the early risers tended to be more productive, have higher salaries, and have a better quality of life than those who sleep late.
There are quite a few anecdotal stories that support this study as well.
The Morning Ritual of some very well known people inspires us that who wake up way early in the morning have a lot of success in their life.
But, sometimes, waking Up is Hard, at least for most, it is much easier said than done.
This is especially true considering that most studies suggest waking up before 7:00 AM to be the most influential.
The reason that waking up is so difficult is that our brains aren’t at it’s best yet.
In other words, you have a groggy feeling, which is often called sleep inertia.
In order to be productive in the mornings and to actually wake up, you need to cut that sleep inertia so that you can make most out of your day.
Still, sleep inertia isn’t the easiest thing to manage.
One of the more successful techniques for waking up your brain and getting started with your day, no matter how early it is in the morning, is by using the morning ritual.
This routine you perform every morning to accustom you to the day, wake up your brain, and cut through brain fog is very important in the long run.
The trick about the morning routine is creating one that matches your needs and lifestyle perfectly. Many people will take on the morning ritual of someone else, only to find that it does not work in their life.
Luckily, creating the perfect the morning ritual is not that difficult. Even though you will likely need a bit of guidance, creating an efficient morning routine is relatively easy if you know how to go about making it.
That is why we have created a complete course to create the perfect morning ritual based on your life.
With this course, you can create a morning routine that enhances your productivity, energy, and happiness throughout the day.
Discover How To Build a Morning Routine For Increased Productivity, Energy, and Happiness…
Are you ready to build a morning routine that increases your success?
Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the course:
THE MORNING RITUAL Ebook Training Guide
With the help of this guide, you will learn the following:
- Why you should have a morning routine;
- How fast you can expect to see the benefits of a morning ritual;
- How to use a morning journal to create the best morning routine;
- How a main objective will help you create a morning routine that is effective;
- How to create a new morning routine based off your current routine;
- Why you need a busy morning routine;
- Busy morning routine ideas and tips;
- Why you need a slow morning routine;
- Slow morning routine ideas and tips;
- The dangers of using devices in the morning;
- How to cut out device-use during the morning;
- When devices may be helpful in the morning;
- How your nighttime routine affects your morning;
- Ways to utilize your time at night to make mornings go by smoother;
- How to continue improving your routine down the line;
- And much more!
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point. It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
Resource Cheat Sheet
Deepen your knowledge and learn more with this handy resource cheat sheet.
A quick glance over this mind map and you’ll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.
Does that sound amazing?
Videos ( & audios)
This is perfect for visual learners
With this video course you will discover how to build a morning routine for increased productivity, energy, and happiness.
- 4 Important Things To Remember When Creating a Perfect Morning Routine
- 5 Habits To Incorporate Into Your Mornings
- 5 Morning Rituals to Try Today
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Morning Routine
- 5 Things To Do At Night To Make Your Morning A Breeze
- An Easy Morning Routine For The Night Owl
- Crafting The Perfect Morning Ritual, No Matter The Weather
- Device Free Or Device-Oriented Morning Routine Which Should You Choose
- How to Stay Motivated Through Busy Mornings
- Morning Routines As The Backdrop For The Day
Another good news:
Because I want to help you make absolute changes in your life this will be a very accessible.
The reason is because I want to help as many people like you.
More importantly, I want you to achieve great success-TODAY!
To your success!