Thrive Themes is irresistible tool to facilitate your WordPress experience. This tool makes online evolution even more exciting.
Today, when building a professional website or blog has become a crucial part of digital marketing, Thrive Themes is one of the strongest WordPress theme that one must install to attract audience and enhance the site’s conversion rate. Many people would regard this one to be just a theme, but in actuality, it offers different types of plugins that provide the audience much better experience.
Different Thrive Themes Plugins are designed for distinct purposes and can be purchased separately. But a Thrive Themes package is always better to purchase as it offers everything from themes to plugins along with all the training and support that goes along with the package and that’s for a much-discounted price.
Following are the advantages of Thrive Themes:
- The designs are simple in terms of layout and the fonts are clear, thus easily readable.
- Using specific action forms or calls to action, one can easily set focus areas in the website.
- The themes come with pre-built landing pages that can make website look stunning in minutes.
- Its lead generating plugin can be used to design and place email option forms to expand business email list.
- Using Thrives plugin like Thrive Clever Widgets, reaching out the audience with targeted content, makes much easier.
- Thrive Themes enhances conversions, promotional options and sales.
- With in-built social media sharing, reaching the target audience has become easier.
- In-built image optimizer builds images that compliment the website’s theme.
- Displays related posts at the end of the blog posts without slowing down the website.
- Very quick maintenance and excellent support.
To enjoy these features, one must start with creating a membership account with Thrive Themes.
1. First, go to the Thrive Themes website and their click on the “Get All Our Products” button.
2. Once you have clicked on that button, you will land into a page that talks about the membership plans. Now scroll down and click on “Secure Your Membership Here!” button.
3. Now, you will be redirected to membership pricing page, where first of all you have to select either “Paid Quarterly” or “Paid Annually” options. After selecting the same, you have to choose your Membership plan according to your requirement and business type. If you are an individual or an entrepreneur, pick “Thrive Membership” option and if you are running an agency or is a web designer, click on “Agency Membership” plan.
Click on the “Add To Cart” button to buy the service.
4. Now, a checkout page will appear, where you must put all the required information. After filling up the details, proceed with your desired payment option to download and enjoy the facilities of the plugins.
5. Once you have purchased the membership plan, you can now go to member’s login page by clicking on “Member Login” button on the top of the webpage. Here, you have to enter your Username and Password to log into the Thrive Dashboard.
6. Now, when you are into the Thrive member’s dashboard, you can scroll down to get access to different Thrive products. Pick the one that suits your need and click on the ‘Download’ button. Here to guide you, I am picking up the Thrive Leads plugin. As soon as you click on the button, you will be asked to save the .zip file. As you save it, the download process will start spontaneously.
7. Next, to begin the installation process, go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard and long into it.
8. In the left side menu bar, look for “Plugins” option. When you take your cursor on top of the button, you will find “Add New” option. Click on the same.
9. On clicking on “Add New” option, a page will appear with an “Upload Plugin” button on the top of it. Click on it.
Now, you can upload the plugin by clicking on the “Choose File” option. choose the .zip file that you earlier saved and then click on the “Install Now” button to successfully upload the file.
10. After a successful installation, a page will appear before you with an option “Activate Plugin”. click on it.
11. Now, it’s the time to activate the license of this plugin. In the menu bar of WordPress, go to the Thrive Dashboard and choose the License Manager.
12. Go back to your Thrive Themes account to find the license key. Provide both the email address and the key on License Manager page and click on the “Activate License” button to enjoy the features of the chosen plugin.
Thrive Themes is the theme, ideal to enhance the look and functionality of a website. The newbie bloggers or entrepreneurs can use this theme to gain leads and engage the audience to their website. Different plugins with pretty powerful features not only maximize conversion rate and customize the website but also allow you to target ultra-segmented audiences and experience dramatic business growth.
So, apply for its membership today to build your business website smoothly!
Disclaimer: This is an important note that there are some links above, which are affiliate links and if you click on them and decide to purchase something, I shall earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Let me say on record that I have used and experienced the services of this company, and my recommendation is strong as I have found them to be very helpful and useful. My opinion is not based on the commission I make, but because of how reliable I found this to be. You are not compelled to make any decision unless you see fit and feel that they will help you achieve your goals.
To know more about other revolutionary WordPress themes like Elegant Themes and make it professionally powerful, click here!